Old 28-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Vicky Estrella

Default [IBC] Merrry Christmas, Prayers and Best Thoughts Following Tsunamis

Anil,
I hope that you and your loved ones, and all other IBC members living in the areas affected by the terrible tsunamis are safe and well. Please, let us hear from you regarding your status.
Peace and best wishes,
Vicky Estrella

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 29-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Anil Kaushik

Thank you Vicky. We are absolutely safe and sound. This calamity took
place on the Eastern coast of South India which is 2500 km South of
Chandigarh. It was an unfortunate natural tragedy, around the holidays,
leaving thousands dead and millions homeless. Sitting here we cannot do
much except offering prayers and donations.

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"