Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Mark Mantis

Default Bonsai Screensaver - Image Submissions Wanted

Greetings all, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

I'm in the process of creating a Bonsai Screensaver for use with a pc.
(98/XP).
It will be around 1.5-2 MB with full installer/uninstaller inlcuded and
spyware/adware free.
The screensaver will be freely available to anyone to download and should be
available by mid January.

Anyone interested in having an image of their work included (full credit
will be
displayed on the respective image), please let me know. I'm after above
average examples of enthusiast's bonsai work.

Please email you submissions along with any copyright/url info you'd like
stamped onto the image to:

(remove the words 'spamproof' from email address to reply).

Thank you all for your submissions!

Mark

submissions to PLANTS [email protected] Plant Science 0 12-08-2008 06:13 AM
Water garden screensaver George Ponds 4 20-04-2005 07:22 AM
Bonsai Screensaver - Final week for submissions Mark Mantolfo Bonsai 3 24-01-2005 02:04 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Screensaver - Image Submissions Wanted Edmund L. Castillo Bonsai 1 14-01-2005 12:34 AM
OGTR INVITES SUBMISSIONS ON GM COTTON David Kendra sci.agriculture 0 17-09-2003 01:36 AM