Old 02-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Mark Mantis

Default Bonsai Screensaver - Image Submissions Wanted

Greetings all, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

I'm in the process of creating a Bonsai Screensaver for use with a pc.
(98/XP).
It will be around 1.5-2 MB with full installer/uninstaller inlcuded and
spyware/adware free.
The screensaver will be freely available to anyone to download and should be
available by mid January.

Anyone interested in having an image of their work included (full credit
will be
displayed on the respective image), please let me know. I'm after above
average examples of enthusiast's bonsai work.

Please email you submissions along with any copyright/url info you'd like
stamped onto the image to:

(remove the words 'spamproof' from email address to reply).

Thank you all for your submissions!

Mark

Old 03-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Pauline Muth

Dear Mark
There is definitely a problem with your email. I tried sending you some
pics...result full mailbox
then I tryed sending you a very short message about it and the return was no
such address.
Pauline F Muth Zone 4 West Charlton NY USA

Greetings all, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

I'm in the process of creating a Bonsai Screensaver for use with a pc.
(98/XP).
It will be around 1.5-2 MB with full installer/uninstaller inlcuded and
spyware/adware free.
The screensaver will be freely available to anyone to download and should be
available by mid January.

Anyone interested in having an image of their work included (full credit
will be
displayed on the respective image), please let me know. I'm after above
average examples of enthusiast's bonsai work.

Please email you submissions along with any copyright/url info you'd like
stamped onto the image to:

(remove the words 'spamproof' from email address to reply).

Thank you all for your submissions!

Mark

****
****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 04-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Mark Mantis

Dear Bonsai enthusiasts,
Thanks to all who have submitted images for the Bonsai Screensaver project
so far, the response has been quite exciting, more are definitely welcome! I
probably should have pointed out that I have a 10MB limit per email. Sending
multiple emails is ok (though I can't envisage the need to exceed this
limit). I hope this helps anyone who may have had trouble responding.

Please send images along with credit/copyright/url info to

(do not reply directly to this post).

Thanks again,

Mark Mantolfo

Old 04-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Jim Lewis

On 4 Jan 2005 at 20:56, Mark Mantis wrote:

Dear Bonsai enthusiasts,
Thanks to all who have submitted images for the Bonsai Screensaver project
so far, the response has been quite exciting, more are definitely welcome! I
probably should have pointed out that I have a 10MB limit per email. Sending
multiple emails is ok (though I can't envisage the need to exceed this
limit). I hope this helps anyone who may have had trouble responding.

Please send images along with credit/copyright/url info to

(do not reply directly to this post).

I see e-mails like this one and I wonder why ANYone bothers to
help him out.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Old 05-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Mark Mantis

LOL I was waiting for a reply of this nature
There's a problem with my 'email'?
Such arbitrary angst seems to pop up from time to time in this newsgroup.
Please don't pout Jim, the wind might change...

People HAVE bothered to help me out (or themselves out I should say), the
response has been quite heartening. The reason being it's a great way to
raise the profile of yourself as a Bonsai artist and/or studio and it also
contributes to (I am hoping) a sense of community within the online Bonsai
scene. I am sure people will feel this is a positive thing.

Thanks again to all that have replied so far.

Mark Mantolfo

PS: Jim, please feel free to express any queries you have. I'd be more than
happy to answer any LEGITIMATE concerns or suggestions about this project.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Mark Mantis

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message
[...]

submissions to PLANTS [email protected] Plant Science 0 12-08-2008 06:13 AM
Water garden screensaver George Ponds 4 20-04-2005 07:22 AM
Bonsai Screensaver - Final week for submissions Mark Mantolfo Bonsai 3 24-01-2005 02:04 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Screensaver - Image Submissions Wanted Edmund L. Castillo Bonsai 1 14-01-2005 12:34 AM
OGTR INVITES SUBMISSIONS ON GM COTTON David Kendra sci.agriculture 0 17-09-2003 01:36 AM