Old 09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Gary Pearman

Default Bonsai FAQ

Has anybody got a link to a decent Bonsai tree FAQ?
Old 09-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Alan Walker

Gary: You need look no further than the bottom of any post on
this list to find the link to the IBC FAQ.
There's a lot of good stuff at http://bonsai-bci.com
But my favorite is a visit to the articles at Brent Walston's
Evergreen Gardenworks. You'll find a virtual bonsai encyclopedia
of accurate, well researched and documented information there.
It's at http://evergreengardenworks.com/
Lot's of good stuff. Just please respect copyrights.

Alan Walker

Has anybody got a link to a decent Bonsai tree FAQ?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 09-01-2005, 02:15 AM
Jim Lewis

On 9 Jan 2005 at 1:40, Gary Pearman wrote:

Has anybody got a link to a decent Bonsai tree FAQ?

Try the link below this message. Dunno what you mean by a
"bonsai tree FAQ" though. Species guide? How-to-do-it stuff?
Suitable trees for bonsai?

Anyway, check out our Knowledge Base as well as the FAQ. You'll
probably find what you want there.

You'll find a species guide at www.bonsai-bci.com.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 09-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Gary Pearman

Try the link below this message. Dunno what you mean by a
"bonsai tree FAQ" though. Species guide? How-to-do-it stuff?
Suitable trees for bonsai?

What I mean is a a link to a list of questions (and answers) that are
frequently asked about bonsai trees

Thanks for the links everyone.