Old 05-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Off topics

I´m getting really tired of all these off topics posted on this list.
BUT EVEN MORE SO ALL THOSE PEOPLE RESPONDING TO OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS! (Yes
I´m screaming at you!).

This is an american list so we all just have to accept Seasonsgreetings,
4th of july greetings and thanksgivings greetings. Sometimes other off
topics comes upp as well as the one with american soldiers, OK so what,
it is an american list. But please, please respond in private to off
topic subject, whether you think its good or not. Jim used to keep this
list in a thight leash, but I think it´s slacking. This fall there has
been more and more off topic discussions. If this dosen´t stop this will
be my last post to this list (if anyone cares ;-)). And please respond
to me off list If you have a problem with it, OK!

(Yeah, yeah I know I´m no better posting this message so you don´t have
to write and tell me)

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++