Old 15-01-2005, 02:25 AM
Ante Busko

Default [IBC] been a long time..

Hello everyone,

Well its been too long since I've been away from the list...was missing
something from my emails. Moved a lil more south to good ol' Orange County,
the city of Huntington Beach. Hope all is well and the new year is good to
all.

Best regards,
Tony Busko
Huntington Beach,CA (USA)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 15-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Jim Lewis

On 14 Jan 2005 at 18:11, Ante Busko wrote:

Hello everyone,

Well its been too long since I've been away from the list...was missing
something from my emails. Moved a lil more south to good ol' Orange County,
the city of Huntington Beach. Hope all is well and the new year is good to
all.

Welcome back and glad the list is working for you now.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++