Old 13-02-2005, 04:14 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Just wanted to say Hi...It's been a long while

My Job promotion and new baby has really occupied my time. But be rest
assured I have not ignored my pond. All Koi are fine and doing great. No
problems whatsoever (Probably just jinxed myself now)

My family and I are doing well too.

Has BV been behaving himself? How is the shareholder's pond doing?

Later all.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 13-02-2005, 07:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Good to hear from you, "Just Me Koi", its been pretty quiet in here this
winter. ~ jan

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:14:22 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

My Job promotion and new baby has really occupied my time. But be rest
assured I have not ignored my pond. All Koi are fine and doing great. No
problems whatsoever (Probably just jinxed myself now)

My family and I are doing well too.

Has BV been behaving himself? How is the shareholder's pond doing?

Later all.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 13-02-2005, 04:22 PM
kathy

jan wrote
Good to hear from you, "Just Me Koi", its been pretty quiet in here
this
winter.

Very quiet, isn't it time for someone's pond
to turn green?

kathy

Old 13-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Gary Woods

"kathy" wrote:

Very quiet, isn't it time for someone's pond
to turn green?

Mine might be, but I can't tell under the ice and snow.

Old 13-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Mike Patterson

On 13 Feb 2005 08:22:55 -0800, "kathy" wrote:

jan wrote
Good to hear from you, "Just Me Koi", its been pretty quiet in here
this
winter.

Very quiet, isn't it time for someone's pond
to turn green?

kathy

Yeah, mine has already, plus last week it got a new load of silt
washed into it. It's quite ugly at the moment.

When spring rolls around I have to do some digging to change the
runoff water flow. Oh joy!

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Old 14-02-2005, 05:20 AM
~ Windsong ~

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
jan wrote
Good to hear from you, "Just Me Koi", its been pretty quiet in here
this
winter.

Very quiet, isn't it time for someone's pond
to turn green?

kathy

========='
Mine just did, but I don't worry about it. :-)

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-02-2005, 09:36 AM
Sean Dinh

Mine is always green..

Old 14-02-2005, 06:13 PM
southernbc

My pond went green about 2 weeks ago and the temp was up to 44 degrees
but I am back down now to 39 deg. due to a cold snap. I imagine that
will slow down the algae growth.

Don - southernbc

jan wrote

Old 15-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
My Job promotion and new baby has really occupied my time. But be rest
assured I have not ignored my pond. All Koi are fine and doing great. No
problems whatsoever (Probably just jinxed myself now)

My family and I are doing well too.

Has BV been behaving himself? How is the shareholder's pond doing?

Later all.

JMK!!!! Yahoo!!!!

I was beginning to think you fell in and could not get up.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 15-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Benign Vanilla

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
jan wrote
Good to hear from you, "Just Me Koi", its been pretty quiet in here
this
winter.

Very quiet, isn't it time for someone's pond
to turn green?

Mine is not green, but I have an oak tree leaf bloom that is out of control.

Old 17-02-2005, 04:24 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Hey BV,
Thanks for the warm welcome back. I was beginning to feel that no one
remembered me, especially when my thread suddenly went off and became about
green water.
Take care.

--
_______________________________________

Old 17-02-2005, 05:01 AM
kathy

Sorry, Just Me, that was me, when someone
mentioned it had been quiet, I got nostalgic
for green water questions. All ponders seem
to get a little strange in winter...
How is the new baby, or since the baby has
been around a while, how are *you* doing, babies
I think do just fine, it's the parents that get all
the wear and tear ;-)

kathy

Old 18-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Thanks. Baby is fine, Mother is fine, Sisters are fine. Daddy is a
different subject. A house full of girls! 3 Daughters. and 1 wife.

Take care.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

oups.com...

Old 18-02-2005, 02:36 AM
kathy

Just Me wrote a house full of girls!

Mine brother-in-law's fourth daughter is getting
married this summer... he can relate ;-)
He's a sweetheart, put in a 10,000 gallon pond
for his wife.

kathy

Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) orhas the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates furlow United Kingdom 16 02-09-2010 07:23 PM
Just popping to say hello wafflycat United Kingdom 22 29-04-2009 01:21 PM
Just to say.. Hi Geo United Kingdom 23 30-03-2005 07:17 PM
Hi all. It's been a while George Ponds 13 21-03-2005 01:03 AM
(LONG) Auditors say firefighters spend with a blank check Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 2 15-01-2003 06:30 AM