Old 26-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Soil conditioners

While Googling around this morning I can across an interesting
article on improving sports fields. It contained a table with
the company names, products, etc. of firms that make the best
soil conditioners for ball fields and other sports fields.

Turface, of course, is one of these.

So, for your further reference (and I suggest you save this
info) here are 6 major makers of soil amendments:

Company Product
Profile Turface
www.profileproducts.com and www.turface.com
TXI Diamond Pro
Diamond Pro is described as an expanded
shale and clay.
www.txi.com and www.diamondpro.com
Oil Dri Soil Master & Terra Green
www.oildri.com/agri/index.html and
www.bonsaimonk.com for Terra Green (a bit
expensive)
Southern Athletic Fields Mule Mix (what I use)
www.mulemix.com
Eagle Pitcher Play Ball & Axis Soil Amendment
(both diatomaceous earth
PLUS products)

http://www.eaglepitcher.com/Filtrati...ucts_services/
Scroll to Axis Soil Amendments and Play Ball
Stabilizer Solutions Stabilizer
www.stabilizersolutions.com

Most of the sites have links to help you find a distributor near
you. All North American I THINK.

Turface, Terra Green, and Mule Mix are essentially identical. I
have NOT seen any of the others.

Hope this is useful.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

LG Art Cool Air Conditioners [email protected] Lawns 0 17-05-2007 06:56 PM
Air conditioners Jonno Australia 60 15-01-2007 01:05 AM
Air conditioners SG1 Australia 0 04-01-2007 11:08 PM
water conditioners do not add phospates & nitrates? Dave@aquaflora Freshwater Aquaria Plants 11 08-09-2005 04:58 AM
Water conditioners for planted tanks George Pontis Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 16-11-2004 10:19 PM