Old 11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Carl Rosner

Default [IBC] Philipine member

Dear Nina:

Here is a very good Bonsai Buddy, whom I have communicated for the last five or six years. His name is Leo De Leon:

I know he is quite familiar with the pemphis specie!

Carl

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 11-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Jim Lewis

Everyone:

I've been meaning to mention this for some time now. We often
have people asking if anyone knows of bonsaiest so-and-so's e-
mail address. or can we supply the address of someone from some
specific location to help with a tree species.

And for bonsai folks, that's a perfectly good thing to ask; we
all know other bonsai folks, and may know the address in
question. We should help when we can.

But please respond PRIVATELY to the person who made the request.
Usually we do, but sometimes we slip up.

Why privately? Well, the person whose e-mail address you are
supplying may not want it broadcast to the wide, wide, world.
Remember, the IBC isn't a private club; messages from the
PRIVATE mailing list go to the PUBLIC newsgroup. And, as a
recent spate of trolls has told us, ANYONE can show up there.

I know that it is fairly easy to get an individual's e-mail
though the White Pages or any number of other search outlets --
NOTHING is private anymore, thanks to the Internet -- but
there's no need to volunteer someone's address.

Jim Lewis - - Hit THINK before you hit SEND

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] Member's contributions to bonsai & non-bonsai Jim Clever Bonsai 1 11-04-2004 04:02 PM
[IBC] Morning, New Member Barb Bonsai 1 12-08-2003 04:42 PM
New Member Starlord Gardening 0 11-02-2003 04:25 AM
[IBC] New member - Question on junipers Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 08:25 PM
New member - Question on junipers Allen Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 07:25 PM