Old 06-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Fwd: [IBC] Yamadori and the Law...

Yes, there is a difference between a wife beater and
one who takes care of a plant, but many have a
compulsion to collect without the knowledge to keep a
plant alive. They take it in a form of lust, like
rape an pillage. I still think if you have the
conscience to keep a plant alive, you will have more
of a respect for nature.

There are many plants I would like to have just for
the sake of ownership, but then I look at the
probibility of my having the plants thrive and I
temper my lust knowing it would mean death to the
plant material in quetion.

So it is my feeling that one should have a sense of
moral judgement and responsibility fo all of life, all
rules, and all laws of ownership. This is how I
choose to live my life. It is my personal opinion and
not meant as a personal attack unless you see it as
such, your choice.

Sorry,
Kits
--- Jo Trojer wrote:
Kits, don't you think there is a difference

between
a wife beater and
someone taking a plant out of nature to take care

of
it and do everything to
make sure it lives for a loooong time??

Remember we all have different opinions and I was
just expressing mine so no
need to attack me personally.

Jo
Austria

++++Sponsored, in part, by Kevin
Bailey++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

****