Old 21-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] IBC Site: Image are back

For those of you who were waiting to see the images back, they are

The site is now fully functional.

There are many little fiddly things to work on still, but it's really minor
stuff

Cheers

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 21-06-2005, 06:52 AM
Alan Walker

Thanks a lot, Nic. You guys managed to address and fix a
lot of things we'd requested on the last version. This is much
appreciated.
BTW, I noticed that I had to log in again after the site
address changed. After logging in, I could see the images which
had been missing before. I don't know if that was coincidence,
but you guys might try re-logging in if you're having any
problem.
Alan Walker

Old 21-06-2005, 07:00 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

On 21/06/2005 17:52:13, wrote:
Thanks a lot, Nic. You guys managed to address and fix a
lot of things we'd requested on the last version. This is much
appreciated.

Glad to hear y'all are happy with the changes

BTW, I noticed that I had to log in again after the site
address changed. After logging in, I could see the images which
had been missing before. I don't
know if that was coincidence,
but you guys might try re-logging in if
you're having any problem.

The main issue was not due to login problems, though for a couple people
re-login seemed to have resolved a couple minor problems.

The missing images were due to an incompatible attribute of a tag used by
the old system. We had to first identify the actual problem, and that took
quite some investigating (Thanks to Terry for all his testing). Eventually
found what the problem was, and how to fix it. Which we could do one post
at a time, but with nearly 15,000 posts, we didn't want to manually go
through it One of my colleagues at Rochen came up with a nifty little
script to go through all the records and fix that bit of code, and we're
back online

Cheers, and have fun.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --