Old 18-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Pauline Muth

Default [IBC] FW: Chase

Here is an update on Chase fromt the Brants
Pauline

Hi all,
Chase was discharged from Hahnemann on Thursday. He is now at Pine Run
Transitional Center in Doylestown. We visited with Chase this morning *he
was wheeling himself around the hall when we arrived. He in a special
wheelchair (reclined) in order to keep weight off his pelvis.
We sat and talked for several hours - his spirits are good and hešs
anxious to get home. Hešs still in quite a bit of pain when he tries to
shift his position, and he needs a good deal of help getting into and out of
bed. His length of stay at Pine Run is subject to weekly evaluation, but he
suspects hešll be there at least another week. Thankfully itšs a beautiful
facility, and his room is relatively bright and cheery.
Wešll keep you posted on his progress.
Linda & Jim

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

bloodthirsty hounds and huntsmen on horses charged through BroxbourneWood in a chase being investigated by Herts police. Old Codger United Kingdom 0 02-02-2007 08:30 PM
[IBC] FW: Latest on Chase Pauline Muth Bonsai 0 11-07-2005 08:39 PM
[IBC] Chase Rosade Bob Nieass Bonsai 1 10-07-2005 04:04 AM
[IBC] FW: Chase Rosade Pauline Muth Bonsai 1 03-07-2005 09:23 AM
[IBC] Chase Rosade [email protected] Bonsai 6 30-06-2005 07:39 PM