Old 01-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Pauline Muth

Default [IBC] FW: Chase Rosade

Here is the latest from Soli.thru Linda Brant

Dr. Harding just called to tell me that the twelve hour operation had been
successful. She explained that the long hours were due to the very
complicated injury and reconstruction of the pelvic area. She also
explained to me how lucky he had been considering the weight of the tractor
and the exact location of the fractures. She was amazed at his strength and
health. With patience and adequate therapy, Chase should be able to start
walking in about twelve weeks. In the meantime he will have to use a
wheelchair. If all goes well with his recovery, he will stay in the
hospital for about a week or ten days and then be moved to a rehabilitation
center before coming home. Tomorrow I should be able to see him about noon
time.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 03-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Tiziano

Pauline Muth wrote:

walking in about twelve weeks. In the meantime he will have to use a
wheelchair. If all goes well with his recovery, he will stay in the
hospital for about a week or ten days and then be moved to a rehabilitation
center before coming home. Tomorrow I should be able to see him about noon
time.

Excellent thanks for teh news ..

[IBC] FW: Chase Pauline Muth Bonsai 0 18-07-2005 04:13 AM
[IBC] FW: Latest on Chase Pauline Muth Bonsai 0 11-07-2005 08:39 PM
[IBC] Chase Rosade Bob Nieass Bonsai 1 10-07-2005 04:04 AM
[IBC] Chase Rosade [email protected] Bonsai 6 30-06-2005 07:39 PM
[IBC] Nature's Way v Rosade Corcoran. Bil Bonsai 2 24-04-2003 04:08 PM