Old 14-08-2005, 03:13 AM
RR

"Sandy" wrote:

Can someone tell me which are the best Heirloom seeds to order in Canada,
and where would you order them from?

Any info is appreciated.
Sandy

Hello, Sandy.

"Best" is very subjective.
We've had good luck with seeds from a small supplier in Quebec called
Solana Seeds. http://solanaseeds.netfirms.com/welcome.html
They have about 150 varieties of heirloom tomato seeds. Their prices
are very reasonable as well. Take your pick.

Ross
To email, remove the "obvious" from my address.

Old 14-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Sallyrat&Sweetie

I got mine from "The Cottage Gardener" in Port Hope.
http://www.cottagegardener.com/

Sally

Old 15-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Sandy

thank you very much for the info on where to get heirloom seeds. My neice
lives in Port Hope, what a coincidence........thanks again.

Old 16-08-2005, 05:35 AM
Suze

Quoting Sandy:
Can someone tell me which are the best Heirloom seeds to order in Canada,
and where would you order them from?

I would suggest ordering from Tomato Growers Supply, as they are a
known dependable source among obsessed tomatophiles. They are US
based, but ship to other countries.

The only general comment that I would make is that striped/bicolor
tomatoes can tend to be a bit unstable at this time regardless of who
you order from.

(Copia comes to mind as an unstable one, for example)

Old 16-08-2005, 01:05 PM
pamjd

Go online to Seed Savers in Decorah Iowa. Wonderful wonderful.

Heirloom tomatoes Buck and Di Texas 8 10-02-2006 07:36 PM
heirloom tomatoes in Georgetown Texas and bhn 444 Texaslights Texas 1 28-09-2005 02:44 AM
Heirloom tomatoes Melba's Jammin' Edible Gardening 5 15-08-2005 06:08 PM
Source of heirloom tomatoes Victor Martinez Texas 21 24-02-2004 06:11 PM
Source of heirloom tomatoes Victor Martinez Texas 0 21-02-2004 02:27 PM