Old 14-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Lamb Chop

Default NW WA gardener

Hi All,
What a great site. I was just told about it. Are their many Northwest WA
growers on this group? Only because they can relate more to what I may
need. Of course there may be a real pro out there. Glad to have found you, I
will catch up on the topics. Will be back to pick your brains soon. Susan

Old 14-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Julie

Lamb Chop wrote:

Hi All,
What a great site. I was just told about it. Are their many Northwest WA
growers on this group? Only because they can relate more to what I may
need. Of course there may be a real pro out there. Glad to have found you, I
will catch up on the topics. Will be back to pick your brains soon. Susan

Hi there, uh "lamp chop"

I'm in your neck of the woods - Mountlake Terrace. I believe
there are several more wet Washingtonians around.
Enjoy your stay.

--
Julie
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=3008861
Old 14-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Lamb Chop

Hi, Lamb Chop here name I acquired on the food sites. Bought a bunch of
Vidalia onion starts., very heavy roots on them. Will try them in a hot
house setting. Real cheap, so if they fail not out much. Later report. Susan

Old 14-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Bill Litchfield

"Lamb Chop" wrote in message
Hi, Lamb Chop here name I acquired on the food sites. Bought a bunch

of
Vidalia onion starts., very heavy roots on them. Will try them in a hot
house setting. Real cheap, so if they fail not out much. Later report.

Susan

Hello! I'm an Organic Market Gardener in WA on the other side of the
Cascades from you. I prefer growing the Walla Walla Sweet onion over here.
Question: I know the Vidalia is grown primarily in the South. Isn't it a
short-day onion? If they are, they may not grow that well here in the PNW.

Regards,
Bill

Old 14-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Lamb Chop

Thanks Bill, I knew they were a very short time grower and I love them so.
Maybe I can fake them out. I will have to find a site with info. Thanks for
the come back. Susan