Old 06-03-2006, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default best heirloom catalog

Wondering what catalog people recommend for the best in heirloom and
rare garden varieties that might do well in New Jersey, tomatos are of
special interest. Thanks in advance.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle

On 5 Mar 2006 17:44:07 -0800, wrote:

Wondering what catalog people recommend for the best in heirloom and
rare garden varieties that might do well in New Jersey, tomatos are of
special interest. Thanks in advance.

www.rareseeds.com

www.seedsavers.org

www.southernseedexposure.com
(seems to be having some server problems this morning)

www.seedsofchange.com

Those are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head. Most
seed companies carry a heirloom section these days, as well, so you
might give companies like Tomato Growers Supply a look see.
www.tomatogrowers.com/

Felco Pruners has a nice collection of Italian heirlooms, too.
http://www.felcopruners.net/index.html

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"
Old 07-03-2006, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:49:12 -0500, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:

www.southernseedexposure.com
(seems to be having some server problems this morning)

It would probably help immensely if I got the URL correct.

http://www.southernexposure.com/index.html

Penelope

- "pointed"
Old 07-03-2006, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wandaz

I don't knowif you want specifically tomato seeds.Here's a NJ nursery
that has tomato and pepper plants at $3 each,and a GREAT selection.

http://chileplants.com