Old 14-04-2006, 04:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Salmon Egg

Default Hydroponics USENET or mailing list

My server seems to be stingy with the more esoteric newsgroups. Is there a
newsgroup or mailing list news letter or forum devoted to hydroponics? There
is one for pot, but I am more interested in one for food.

Bill
-- Ferme le Bush

Old 14-04-2006, 05:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Doug Freyburger

Salmon Egg wrote:

My server seems to be stingy with the more esoteric newsgroups. Is there a
newsgroup or mailing list news letter or forum devoted to hydroponics? There
is one for pot, but I am more interested in one for food.

I went to groups.google.com and did a search on the word
hydroponics. It offered me 18 groups. alt.hydronponics was
the nly UseNet group that seemed to fit, but about half of the
hits were mailing lists hosted on google that might work.

A similar search on yahoo is likely to get a similar list of
mailing lists.

Old 14-04-2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper

Salmon Egg wrote in
:

My server seems to be stingy with the more esoteric newsgroups. Is
there a newsgroup or mailing list news letter or forum devoted to
hydroponics? There is one for pot, but I am more interested in one for
food.

Bill
-- Ferme le Bush

Sometimes you get good results when you send a nice note to your news
group provider requestion an addition. You may have to use google to
find your group, or another free NNTP server. (They're out there, but
they're generally not too good...)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.

ADMIN - Was- Mailing list Shelly Hurd Bonsai 3 18-06-2004 09:04 PM
Mailing list Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 17-06-2004 03:06 PM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
Koi & Pond mailing List Andrew Stephen Ponds 0 13-09-2003 03:02 PM
[IBC] Request to be off mailing list Trinh, Binh Bonsai 0 11-09-2003 01:09 AM