Old 23-05-2006, 03:36 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Radium

Default What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Old 23-05-2006, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods

You owe me a replacement meter movement for my troll-o-meter!
Enough, already!

Old 23-05-2006, 03:34 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Oh leave off already!
This is getting boring......
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old 23-05-2006, 05:37 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Radium

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Oh leave off already!
This is getting boring......

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Old 23-05-2006, 05:57 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
David Bostwick

In article .com, "Radium" wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Oh leave off already!
This is getting boring......

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

Partly because we've seen your other questions. Go to a library, pick up a
book, run a Google search, whatever. Your questions are basically the same,
only the details have been changed to protect the ludicrousity.

Old 23-05-2006, 06:12 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Madalch

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific,
non-trollish, non-spamish question!

On the contrary, I've answered all of your serious questions. The
idiotic ones have been ignored or mocked.

Old 23-05-2006, 06:50 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Oh leave off already!
This is getting boring......

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

I posted websites. So did others.
Also you need to accept the fact that you have unique genetics.

While I find the odor of over-ripe mangoes to be a bit strong, I have no
issues with other fruits. Seems most others do not either.

Google has the answers but you are too lazy to look.

I am done with you......

Bu-bye troll!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old 23-05-2006, 06:56 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Les Hemmings

Radium wrote:
What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

PLONK

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.xenu.net/

http://www.venganza.org/index.htm

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Old 23-05-2006, 07:56 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Jim Carter

On 23 May 2006 09:37:47 -0700, "Radium"
wrote:

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

[snip]
What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

The problem is with you. The rest of us do not think that ripe
fruit smells bad.
Old 23-05-2006, 08:33 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

wrote:

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

[snip]
What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

The problem is with you. The rest of us do not think that ripe
fruit smells bad.

'zactly.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Old 25-05-2006, 02:24 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Radium

wrote:

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

[snip]
What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

The problem is with you. The rest of us do not think that ripe
fruit smells bad.

Have you tried smelling a papaya?

Old 25-05-2006, 02:33 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Radius

Radium wrote:
:: What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Ummm???

The chemicals that are on your upper lip? Or those on the end of your
nose from following so closely behind your neighbor's cow?

Old 30-05-2006, 08:18 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible

You're an idiot.

Old 01-07-2006, 02:22 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Ann

OmManiPadmeOmelet expounded:

In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Oh leave off already!
This is getting boring......

The only way to deal with trolls is -don't feed them. Don't respond.
They'll starve and go away.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
Old 01-07-2006, 04:31 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
rogain

"Ann" wrote in message

:: OmManiPadmeOmelet expounded:
::
::: In article
.com,
::: "Radium" wrote:
:::
:::: What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?
:::
::: Oh leave off already!
::: This is getting boring......
::
:: The only way to deal with trolls is -don't feed them. Don't
respond.
:: They'll starve and go away.
:: --
:: Ann
:: e-mail address is not checked

The Omelet can't do that. The Omelet thrives on responding to trolls
and even trolling and posting OFF TOPIC jokes itself. The best way to
deal with the Omelet is...don't feed it. If you put the Omelet in the
BOZO Bin along with the rest of the TROLLS, the newsgroup(s) will be
much better places without the Omelet.

Jake
e-mail address is good to contact me personally