Old 19-07-2007, 08:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

Default 9/11 Mysteries (Full Length, High Quality)

In article .com,
Useful Info wrote:
The best of the 9/11 truth documentaries with 2,547,108 views.

See the video at http://Muvy.org

The Truth Movement consists of three groups of people;

- The people that take quotes and videos from the public record and
mash them together, add an ominous sound track and a voice-over
alleging all sorts of things that are not supported by the images on
the scree. The video and quotes are out of context and all
information that is contrary to Truthy claims is edited out with no
hint that there is an edit. These people don't cite sources, and
they do their best to obscure the fact that there IS a huge public
record and many, many, many thousands of eye witnesses to the events
of 9/11. The public record and what these people saw is consistent
with the simple explanation for 9/11, that 4 commercial jets,
hijacked, caused all the destruction.

- The people that, out of ignorance of the public record and without
any first-hand experience with the events of 9/11, parrot the
fiction created by the first group. The people in this class never
have any relevant expertise or bring any information to the
discussion that they didn't get from a Truthy web site or something
that they made up.

- The people that have been shown information from the public record
that contradicts the Truth claims and then refuse to engage in
discussion of their claims and the evidence. They just change the
topic and start the discussion all over again or respond with
groundless ad hominem attacks on the source of the contrary claims.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old 19-07-2007, 10:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

In article , (Al Dykes)
wrote:

In article .com,
Useful Info wrote:
[...]

As a bystander, so far the official explanation defies physics and the
coincidences defy credulity. I haven't seen this particular movie, so I
have no opinion of it but the Towers falling at free fall speeds (never
happened before) and the Air Force unable to intercept a passenger plane
(never happened before) are difficult to accept. Especially when you
consider that the Project for the New American Century in 1997 stated
that what the neo-cons wanted to do (by that I mean what has happened in
this country since 9/11) would require a new "Pearl Harbor". I guess
they were just lucky. Yeah, sure, right.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 19-07-2007, 10:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

In article ,
Billy Rose wrote:
In article , (Al Dykes)
wrote:

In article .com,
Useful Info wrote:
[...]

If someone says "freefall speeds", don't believe that, or anything else he says.

happened before) and the Air Force unable to intercept a passenger plane
(never happened before) are difficult to accept. Especially when you
consider that the Project for the New American Century in 1997 stated
that what the neo-cons wanted to do (by that I mean what has happened in
this country since 9/11) would require a new "Pearl Harbor". I guess
they were just lucky. Yeah, sure, right.
--

None of that has anything to do with understanding how WTC1/2/7 collapsed.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old 19-07-2007, 11:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

In article , (Al Dykes)
wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,
(Al Dykes)
wrote:

In article .com,
Useful Info wrote:
[...]

I presume you weren't in the Twin Towers or building 5, so what eyes of
faith are you looking through? Mine are based on a CSPAN recording of
The American Scholars Symposium at the Sheraton Hotel in Los Angeles,
the books "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael C. Ruppert, House of
Bush-House of Saud by Craig Unger, Against all Enimies by Richard Clark,
and listening to a gadzillion radio programs hash and rehash the
subject.
Old 19-07-2007, 11:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Why don't you move this over to alt.conspiracy?

~~ Shelly ~~

Old 19-07-2007, 11:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

On Jul 19, 3:40 pm, (Al Dykes) wrote:
In article .com,
Useful Info wrote:

[...]

Al-Qaeda did it, they took credit for it, and they swear to make even
larger attacks. It happened in broad daylight, in front of 10's of
thousands of eye witness, part of it by 100's of millions. Its a sad,
credulous, self-hating moron who falls for this poorly constructed
conspiracy theory.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Old 20-07-2007, 01:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

Al-Qaeda did it, they took credit for it, and they swear to make even
larger attacks. It happened in broad daylight, in front of 10's of
thousands of eye witness, part of it by 100's of millions. Its a sad,
credulous, self-hating moron who falls for this poorly constructed
conspiracy theory.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Ah, truly, a classic repartee. One source, eh? I've heard of this
report. Nothing good, sorry to say but let's say I make up my own mind
about it, hmmmm?, instead of submitting to the first Svengali that says
don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

Lord? Why are they always self righteous nitwits?
Old 20-07-2007, 01:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

Billy Rose wrote:
In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

Al-Qaeda did it, they took credit for it, and they swear to make even
larger attacks. It happened in broad daylight, in front of 10's of
thousands of eye witness, part of it by 100's of millions. Its a sad,
credulous, self-hating moron who falls for this poorly constructed
conspiracy theory.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Ah, truly, a classic repartee. One source, eh? I've heard of this
report.

Huh? "Heard" about it????? Have you bothered to READ it??????????

It may be only one source listed in this post, but it's one of thousands
out there. It's simply that the Popular Mechanic's article is one of the
most clear and concise ones out there...complete with pictures for those
that can't read.

I'm no Bush supporter and wouldn't doubt that he had some hand in
dumbing down the initial response, but the conspiracy theories are just
plain stupid....right up there with "how can the flag on the moon
flap...there's no wind." Duh.

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.
Old 20-07-2007, 05:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

In article ,
cloud dreamer wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:
In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

[...]

You dumb shit. You think you have a corner on the truth? You are no
better than a Pat Robertson "Christian" or a Wahhabi. You read one
article and you are a true believer. You are a ****in' disaster of
undiscribabLe proportions. I just got the article. I'll read it. But
considering the last century, it's not a stretch that 1600
Pennsylvania's fingerprints aren't all over it. There ain't nothin' that
happens on the telephone or the internet that Admiral Poindexter don't
know about. Been like that for twenty years, my man. So they let it
happen. That's the operative judgement. We been screwin' the third world
since at least 1898. Someone, Osama, got ****ed and pushed back. We set
up the maddrasses to screw the Russians and then walked away once we got
what we wanted. But the maddrasses kept on goin' and here we are. Give
the Arabs back their pound of flesh and maybe we can talk. If not, Katie
bar the door. **** you if you think you have a lock on reality. ****
you, asshole. Go goose step in another NG.
Old 20-07-2007, 05:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article , (Al Dykes)
wrote:

In article .com,
Useful Info wrote:
[...]

Where did you learn physics? The Nat Geo Special explains all this.

Robert

Old 20-07-2007, 07:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,
cloud dreamer wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:
In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

[...]

Insults. The surefire indication of someone with no argument.

plonk

..

Old 20-07-2007, 08:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:27:53 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

Al-Qaeda did it, they took credit for it, and they swear to make even
larger attacks. It happened in broad daylight, in front of 10's of
thousands of eye witness, part of it by 100's of millions. Its a sad,
credulous, self-hating moron who falls for this poorly constructed
conspiracy theory.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Ah, truly, a classic repartee. One source, eh? I've heard of this
report. Nothing good, sorry to say but let's say I make up my own mind
about it, hmmmm?, instead of submitting to the first Svengali that says
don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

Lord? Why are they always self righteous nitwits

Lets see now, he disagrees with you so he is "self righteous"?
May I suggest a dictionary, Billy.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/self%20righteous
I didn't even bother with nitwit.

And I know that those people who died, just stepped over the fuse
cords, when they went to work that day.
Has your hatred of conservatives, driven any common sense from your
head?
Old 20-07-2007, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Pan Ohco wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:27:53 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

[...]

No. But broad sweeping generalizations based on a single data point
strike me as egregiously presumptuous. Personally I wouldn't want to be
seen talking to a self-hateing moron who hasn't even described their
alleged conspiracy yet, so good-bye.
Old 20-07-2007, 08:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

In article ,
cloud dreamer wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,
cloud dreamer wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:
In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

[...]

So you must be referring to both of us then. plink (and just to finish
the conjugation) plunk

Am old pond,
A frog jumps in,
the sound of water.
Old 21-07-2007, 10:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

Billy Rose, truly a ****less looked up from licking
his testicles and motioned for his keeper to type the following in
:

snip

**** you if you think you have a lock on reality. ****
you, asshole. Go goose step in another NG.

Dearest Billy, please **** yourself off back to alt.stupid.conspiracy or
wherever you came from. If you can't remember its name, look for the
thinnest encrustations of dried cum on your keyboard.

You are a drab, oozing pustule engaging in tittle-tattle who's best friend is
an anal vibrator rescued from a garbage can. Your hair matted in the caked
jizz of yourself (when once you functioned) and that of various farm animals
you treat as a trophy collection of comfort and love you have found outside
our species. Naturally it is a rather hacked mop since you've taken to
cutting off pieces where you have been spurned by your four legged lovers.

_Very_ personally, if I were you, I'd stop posting altogether and take up
looking for my mom in a.b.p.erotic.senior-citizens where I see this month
that she's doing a fine spread with 2 well endowed men of african origin and
a donkey. Then you could go back to that fine dream of you have of playing
"sandwich" between her and "uncle" Ted instead of whining about scary men in
black hats.

How do I know your dreams ? You left off your tinfoil hat! Remember back in
'92 you were taking a dump in the womens toilet at Wal-Mart and it fell off
just for a second ? That's when we got you. We downloaded your thought, but
then satellite images showed that it was your only one, and taking that left
you sat there just droolin and showing no signs of life. So we messed with
it and uploaded it back into your tiny little pin pointy head to leave you
the ****ed up disordered **** stain that you are today. No need to thank us
you're an American Citizen and deserve the best.

Agent 401b (d104 on public holidays)