Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Registered User

Unhappy What could be wrong with my strawberry plants?

Hi again, I decided to grow a small amount of strawberries this year in a hanging basket, I thought they were doing ok, however a few little clusters of strawberries turned brown & died before they even flowered, now a few of the leaves have turned brown & there is even a tiny bit of brown pigmentation on one of the larger strawberries. Anyone have any idea what this could be here's a picture of the plant in question

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n.../PICT00564.jpg

You can see one of the brown leaves & the small amount of tiny strawberries to the right of that seem to be dying & you can see the small amount brown on the third strawberry from the right

Any advice welcome!