Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered User

Unhappy Mealy Cabbage Aphid

Hi

I have noticed yellowy patches on many of the leaves of my brassiccas. This seems to have especially affected the Greyhound cabbages and my Swede. Having googled the problem i think it might be the 'Mealy Cabbage Aphid'.

I am quite dissapointed as spent quite a lot of money on Enviromesh in an attempt to stop this sort of thing from happening but these things are sent to try us!

Has anyone experienced this before and if so do you know of any remedies that might prevent me from losing everything as i am new to growing any veg!

Thank you

@!# mealy bug!!!! J Fortuna Orchids 6 09-05-2004 04:02 AM
Mealy bug control Cecil Kimber Orchids 6 17-12-2003 01:02 AM
Mealy Bugs not Another Question on Peroxide Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 19-11-2003 01:42 PM
Mealy bug on cacti Mushtywoof United Kingdom 34 06-11-2003 08:14 PM
Mealy Bugs Attacking Hackberry Tree Fleemo Gardening 2 08-09-2003 08:02 PM