Old 11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilagh View Post
I watched the programme - it inspired me to get out and dig myself a vegetable plot. Mainly, i think because her garden was a little victorian plot, like mine. We need more small garden ideas!

I agree I found a website Seeds4you - Grow Your Own Vegetable Seeds - which sells them in a smaller quantity which is great more people need to get out into the garden doesn't matter how big or small.
Old 30-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Registered User

Here's an idea for a small garden -- I work with Send A Cow, a charity helping farmers and families in Africa and we encourage people at home to grow their own vegetables. We sell 'Bag Gardens', which are special kits that allow you to grow on the top and side of a bag, in a small space. I've recently planted mine and have beetroot and runner beans to look forward to!

If this is of interest to anyone, and you would like more information, then please let me know.

Jess

http://www.sendacow.org.uk