Old 24-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Registered User

Default peach tree help

hi in new and already have a problem. i have a peach tree in my garden that i planted October 2010 and it was doing really well it just started getting spring leaves and the flowers are just about to open so everything was going well until i came out this afternoon and had a look at the tree and some of the branches at the end are starting to turn brown so i am really worried

thx for any help
Old 24-03-2011, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

gsxrkyle1 wrote:
hi in new and already have a problem. i have a peach tree in my garden
that i planted October 2010 and it was doing really well it just
started getting spring leaves and the flowers are just about to open
so everything was going well until i came out this afternoon and had
a look at the tree and some of the branches at the end are starting
to turn brown so i am really worried

thx for any help

This isn't much to go on. Any chance of posting a picture? And maybe some
details of where you are and where the peach tree is.