Old 29-11-2012, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Tomato Plants

I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is full of 7 feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and this time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I can not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of flowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together

MJ
Old 01-12-2012, 05:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
" wrote:

I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is full of 7
feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and this
time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I can
not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of
flowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together

MJ

I understand that the best tomatoes are "dry farmed". Let us know how
your crop tastes.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

Old 01-12-2012, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:50:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is full of 7 feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and this time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I can not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of flowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together

MJ

What does that mean?