Old 25-04-2013, 11:37 PM posted to tx.guns,rec.gardens.edible

Default The 2 Amendment is deadly to Americans

On 4/25/2013 5:28 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
The Dippy Dumbass wrote:

On 4/25/2013 11:38 AM, benji-The sycohphantic lap-dog wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 06:01:31 -0500,"Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent" wrote:

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:53:12 -0700, Billy
wrote:

There are still 300 million-plus guns owned by periodically drunk,
fearful, short-tempered, jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy,
ill-trained, bored, careless, stupid and/or depressed Americans who each
year kill millions of animals for pleasure and 30,000-plus of the rest
of us, often for the same reason.

Billy looks at himself in a mirror and fantasizes about every one else
being just like him; periodically drunk, fearful, short-tempered,
jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy, ill-trained, bored, careless,
stupid and/or depressed Americans...
"Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent"

Lessee. How I measure up to Billy:

Drunk... Don't drink. Can't now for medical reasons.

Fearful...Too old to worry, but not too old to be careful.

Short-tempered...Are you kidding? Obviously Billy has mistaken me
for someone who gives a damn!

Jealous... Of Billy and his garden? PUHLEEZE!

Short on Cash...At my age gummint gives me free money for gun toys.

Confused...No drugs, no drink, I'll have to leave that to Billy.

Crazy...I've actually been tested and found sane (seeking employment)
I'm betting Billy couldn't pass the test!

Ill-trained...I'll stack my education and training against Billy's
any day. I am a certified NRA firearms instructor,you know.
Billy? He's an amateur everything.

Bored... Not so long as BillyBong is posting! :-)

Careless...The careless end up dead, broke or maimed.
I'm none of the above yet.

Stupid... See "Ill-trained" above and compare to any of Billy's posts.

Depressed...Well I'm happy as a clam...but according to liberals
on TV I might be depressed but not know I'm depressed.
Maybe Billy can give me "counseling".

Poor BillyBong. He looked into a mirror and found himself inadequate. So
he buried his head in the dirt!

Why do the P.L.L.C.F. like Silly Befuddled Billy believe those who
disagree with them wish them harm and/or want to hurt them? I don't
get it, the little freak can call me names all day long and I won't
take a baseball bat to his face even though I may feel like it but
unless he or his ilk poke me with a sharp stick or something similar,
I'd have no reason to physically harm them. Perhaps it's a sign of being
civilized? It's a real puzzle why he and those of his ilk preach love,
tolerance and nonviolence but wish death and violence on those who are
not in agreement with them. o_O

TDDumbass

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/2-...death-in-illin
ois-town
2 boys, 3 adults shot to death in Illinois town
-------

Of the 1,082 women and 267 men killed in 2010 by their intimate
partners, 54 percent were shot by guns. Over the past quarter of a
century, guns were involved in greater number of intimate partner
homicides than all other causes combined. When a woman is murdered, it
is most likely by her intimate partner with a gun. Regardless of what
really caused Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius to shoot his
girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp (whether he mistook her for an intruder or
he snapped in a lover's quarrel), her death is only the latest such
headline. Recall, too, the fate of Nancy Lanza, killed by her own gun in
her own home in Connecticut by her son, Adam Lanza, before he went to
Sandy Hook Elementary School to murder some two dozen children and
adults. As an alternative to arming women against violent men,
legislation can help: data show that in states that prohibit gun
ownership by men who have received a domestic violence restraining
order, gun-caused homicides of intimate female partners have been
reduced by 25 percent.
-----

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

A tree is a tree - how many more do you need to look at?
-- Ronald Reagan, California Governor

Do us the favor of cross posting your drivel in both groups.

Thanks to DemocRATS and MoveOn ad polls show Americans see progress in Iraq and view Petraeus favorably and credible John Rennie Ponds 0 21-09-2007 12:53 PM
Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11 [email protected] Gardening 7 10-09-2007 05:53 AM
Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! [email protected] Bonsai 3 17-02-2005 05:37 PM
GENETICS OF AMERICANS bloodyank Ponds 23 28-03-2003 12:08 AM
GENETICS OF AMERICANS bloodyank Gardening 28 28-03-2003 12:08 AM