Old 24-05-2003, 03:44 AM
COcon28932

Default Zucchini, carrot seeds, need them!

Hi! I am a student I am a beginner at gardening. I read the messages where a
lot of people wrote of them. Now, I would like some I don't have the money

If you have any seeds you want to give away, please write me!
Old 24-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Carla

I don't like growing my own carrots. I prefer buying the baby peeled
carrots instead. Much more hassle free and taste just as good
especially the organic ones.

So with this said, I have some carrot seeds that may sprout and may
not. I also have some patty pan squash and crookneck squash which to
me tastes better than zucchini especially when fried. The only thing
I use zucchini for is to give my fish and my lop-ear bunnies a treat
once or twice a week.

I have plenty of flowers, peppers, and tomatoes if you want some of
those. Mine are mostly for container gardening so they are more
compact. I have found that containers make the best produce when you
live in small spaces.

Don't forget to add compost to your garden. And use 1/4 cup of milk
per gallon of water when you water your new seedlings. Keep 'damping
off disease' from killing the babies.

Carla Goodloe