Old 26-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Dianna Visek

Default cherry blight?

The tips of some (not many) of the leaves on my Northstar cherries are
brown on the edges, for about 1/4" to 3/8". Everything else seems
fine. What do you think it might be?

Last year they got cherry leaf spot and dropped a lot of leaves. I'd
like to spray with benomyl (Benlate) this year, but am wondering about
timing. They have small green fruit now, maybe 1/4" diameter. When
is it OK to spray?

Thanks, Dianna
To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.
Old 26-05-2003, 08:56 PM
rmw

Hi All,
be carefull with Benlate, it has been taken off the market in the U.K. I do
not fully understand why, something to do with the eye sight of new born
babies, that is all I know. may be some one out there will know more. hope
this helps you.

Richard M. Watkin.