Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
ThisJobs4Me

Default About the Dog

Dogs are a pain for gardeners if for no other reason than just running through
them. Seems my cat can walk in the gardens all day and not bend over a single
plant but the dog can do alot of damage in just a few seconds. A single shot in
the but with a cheap BB gun or an air gun with only one or two pumps of air
will keep it out for a long time and wont bring the judge's wrath either.
Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Charlie

Simple solution. Build a fence and don't hurt the animals. Would you like
it if someone shot you?

Charlie.

Old 11-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Pat Meadows contains these words:

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\__ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

So good I`m going to save it!

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use
Old 11-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Pat Meadows

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:06:17 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

The message
from Pat Meadows contains these words:

So good I`m going to save it!

Be my guest!

I, of course, stole it from someone else, who probably stole
it from someone else....and it's turtles all the way down!

Pat
Old 11-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Pat Meadows

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:49:40 GMT, "rosie readandpost"
wrote:

oh, i must borrow this?
may i use it?

Sure, why not? I 'borrowed' it from someone.... More
warriors in The Good Fight (against trolls and spammers) are
always welcome.

I note that the message can be changed to say something
about spammers, when appropriate...

Pat
Old 12-08-2003, 03:04 PM
Andrew McMichael

ThisJobs4Me wrote:

Dogs are a pain for gardeners if for no other reason than just running through
them. Seems my cat can walk in the gardens all day and not bend over a single
plant but the dog can do alot of damage in just a few seconds. A single shot in
the but with a cheap BB gun or an air gun with only one or two pumps of air
will keep it out for a long time and wont bring the judge's wrath either.

Despite the troll accusation, this is actually what I did the first coupla
times I saw it. It worked for a while. Now the dog is back and the BB gun is
broken. I've decided that I'm just going to rope the dog, take it back, and
tie it to their front porch. Hopefully that'll send the message.

Andrew