Old 17-08-2003, 04:07 AM
Grandpa

Default Sunflower seeds

Since we have so many sunflowers this year and since they almost all
decided to produce (yes, I'm sharing with the birds), is there any
special secret to roasting them. I'm about to search the 'net too but
thought I'd ask the REAL people how they cook or whatever they do to them.

Old 29-08-2003, 12:43 AM
zalzon

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:51:21 -0600, Grandpa
wrote:

Since we have so many sunflowers this year and since they almost all
decided to produce (yes, I'm sharing with the birds), is there any
special secret to roasting them. I'm about to search the 'net too but
thought I'd ask the REAL people how they cook or whatever they do to them.

I wish I could help you but the beautiful sunflower I grew last year
was torn down by one unruly squirrel in my backyard. I was furious at
his vandalism.