Old 03-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Richard D

Default white fuzz on Daylily tops

I have been getting a dense white fuzz on the tops of my daylilies for
the past 2 years. The fuzz is mostly on the very tip of the plant as
it is trying to form buds.

Recently I have noticed the fuzz starting to show on the very edges of
the leaves below the tops of the plants as a very thin line.

The fuzz is only affecting one group of plants and not any others.

I'm up in zone 3 (Winnipeg, Manitoba) and the plant has done well in
the past.

I don't see any insect activity. Keeping the fuzz wet with plain water
seems to slow it down a bit.

It can get so bad the buds won't form.

HELP!!

[IMG] code is On

Brown/Green spots and White fuzz chris Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 11-08-2005 10:25 AM
White fuzz Heather Orchids 10 14-11-2004 07:22 PM
White fuzz Heather Orchids 0 25-10-2004 08:18 PM
White fuzz on top of soil Chris Hogg United Kingdom 0 31-07-2004 06:15 PM
White fuzz on top of soil maccheesedog United Kingdom 1 31-07-2004 06:15 PM