Old 08-09-2003, 07:42 AM
Repeating Decimal

Default Squash regrowth

I posted earlier about getting only one banana squash from my hydroponicly
growing plant. It was delicious.

I cut away old leaves, adjusted pH, measured electrical conductivity added
nutrient and I am getting new growth. The leaves are not nearly as big as
they were before. Two new squash have set, and I hope the grow up before the
end of the season. Some others have started to form, but I do not think they
will actually grow.

Bill

Old 08-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Jack1000

I posted earlier about getting only one banana squash from my hydroponicly
growing plant. It was delicious.

I posted earlier about zuccini stem borers attacking my plants.
I was getting a great yeild of about 2 large fruits a week from each plant. I
was swimming in zuccini!
After the infestation problem was solved, about 5 of my 20 plants survived the
bugs and they have regrown to fruiting size. I am now have alot more room in my
garden and I'm picking zuccinis again! Yay!!!

Jack in Brooklyn NY

regrowth of barberry [email protected] Gardening 0 07-10-2005 09:22 PM
Berberis darwinii regrowth after pruning Paul United Kingdom 2 21-02-2005 06:35 PM
Scale regrowth Gary Ponds 8 01-02-2005 02:37 PM
Preventing regrowth of horsetails. Mike United Kingdom 111 11-03-2004 09:04 PM
Preventing regrowth of horsetails. Mike United Kingdom 0 02-03-2004 04:15 AM