Old 14-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Tabasco Pepper Redux

It has been almost a month since I planted the rest of my Tabasco
Pepper seeds from Tomato Growers Supply. None of the others
germinated. From an entire pack of pepper seeds I have one
plant. Two germinated, but one died before it even got the seed
coat off of the first leaves.

I'm growing over twenty kinds of peppers this year, about half of
them from seed. None of the other pepper seeds have had problems
germinating, although the Devil's Tongue Peppers did take almost
three weeks...a bit long, but not abnormal.

So, I have to assume that I got a bad batch of seeds, and I'll
be contacting Tomato Growers Supply.

Thanks for the information some of you supplied.

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"