Old 26-04-2004, 06:04 AM
McQualude

Default what is eating my onion seeds?

I have planted 3 squares of onion seeds and something is digging them up
and eating them. What ever it is hasn't touched the carrots or beans.

--
McQualude
Old 02-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Charles Quinn

In article , McQualude wrote:
I have planted 3 squares of onion seeds and something is digging them up
and eating them. What ever it is hasn't touched the carrots or beans.

Might be helpful to know where you live

If SoCal then maybe slugs
If NorEast - squirrels, rabbits
If Marshall Islands - crabs

--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved