Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Bert Hyman

Default What's killing our rosemary plant?

We've had a rosemary plant in a pot by the window in the kitchen for
several years. This fall the leaves started turning brown and after a
while the plant was effectively dead.

We bought a replacement a few weeks ago and it's already going through
exactly the same process.

We thought a fungus might have gotten the first plant so we used new dirt
and a new pot, so the obvious routes of contamination were avoided.

Here's a link to a bad picture of the new plant, but maybe you can make
something out:

http://www.visi.com/~bert

Any ideas what's going on?

--