Old 28-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Neil Woodman

Default ADA Takashi Amano in the UK

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get either copies of Aquajournal or any ADA
products? I'm in the UK and have been an avid Amano fan for years, but
trying to find information about his company products and just general
UK aweness of Amano I find very frustrating, plus the ADA website,
especially the Europe one is pretty bewildering unless you're italian
and happen to be living a year behind everyone else.

Cheers, Neil

Ada keiliana Ray B Orchid Photos 1 03-05-2008 07:20 PM
Chance to buy ADA products in the UK Neil Woodman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 21-09-2005 11:25 AM
thoughs on Takashi Amano Neil Woodman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 18-08-2005 11:43 PM
Amano Shrimp and Loaches Chris Spierings Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 01-04-2003 06:44 PM
Amano and Ghost Shrimp Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 20 25-02-2003 12:01 PM