Old 21-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Neil Woodman

Default Chance to buy ADA products in the UK

Hello,

I wanted to let you guys know about http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/

If anyone is familiar with Japanese aquarist Takashi Amano and his
amazing Nature Aquarium World books you will
probably know about Aqua Design Amano, so far these products have only
been available outside of Japan in the US and some parts of Europe,
obviously shipping to the UK has been too costly to consider so far but
at the moment aquaessentials are taking steps to establishing a UK sales
point for this brand. If you have a look on the site there is a link to
ADA on the right, they're trying to gage customer interest at the
moment, let me say that honestly I have nothing to do with
Aquaessentials other than ordering stuff from them in the past, but as
an enthusiast of planted tanks and especially Takashi Amano and ADA the
prospect of ever using any ADA products has been extremely remote and
costly until now.

If they get enough response and orders for goods they can actually start
shipping ADA stuff on a regular basis, things like ADA's substrate
system is probably far better than something like Eco-Complete or
Flourite for example and you'll probably find pretty much the same price
if not cheaper. The products are of an incredibly high standard often
made of glass and steel, and represent an extremely high level of design
and functionality. (listen me I should work for ADA! ) Anyway If this
sounds interesting please have a look at this link

http://www.adaeuro.com/default.asp?c=English

and heres an example of a site doing this in the US -
http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/i...r&wrap=ShopADG
http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&wrap=ShopADG

The more people we can get buying into this the easier ADA products can
be made available.

Thanks for reading this and if anyone could drop by the aquaessentials
site and have a chat with them that would be great.

Neil.

Ada keiliana Ray B Orchid Photos 1 03-05-2008 07:20 PM
Last chance to buy cannabis seed? hugh_j United Kingdom 3 21-03-2007 03:56 PM
ADA Takashi Amano in the UK Neil Woodman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 28-07-2005 01:17 AM
School holidays by any chance? :-) Bob Hobden United Kingdom 1 10-04-2004 07:06 PM
[IBC] Magazines!! Last chance! Carl L Rosner Bonsai 0 24-03-2003 08:32 PM