Old 02-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Frank Mamone

Default Hagen N-P-K

Hi,

I'm already using TMG, but I need to add something to keep the nitrate
levels up. The algae is starting to happen.

I'm wondering if anyone has used the Hagen N-P-K product. Is "Stump Remover"
a cheaper alternative with the same ingredients?

Thanks,

-Frank

Old 03-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Rex Grigg

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:13:18 -0500, "Frank Mamone"
wrote:

If you want something to add nitrate up then get the real thing.
Either buy the Seachem Nitrate product or head on over to
www.litemanu.com and get a pound of KNO3 for $2.35. While you are
there get a couple of pounds of potassium sulfate. Stump remover
around here costs $5 a pound. And not all of it is safe for aquarium
use. I'm lucky and work about three blocks from the store front of
www.litemanu.com and have been there many times. They are great
people to work with.

Hi,

I'm already using TMG, but I need to add something to keep the nitrate
levels up. The algae is starting to happen.

I'm wondering if anyone has used the Hagen N-P-K product. Is "Stump Remover"
a cheaper alternative with the same ingredients?

Thanks,

-Frank

Semper Fi!

Visit the forums at Aqua Botanic!