Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Paul

Default Duck Weed

Ok, I let a little slip through and now can't seem to get rid of it.

What eats it? Or,(as I'm afraid I'll hear) do I just keep picking it out?

Flame reflectore on

Paul
Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Jeff Ludwig

What eats it? Or,(as I'm afraid I'll hear) do I just keep picking it out?

Nothing I know of, I just use a brineshrimp net and fish it out... try
putting the net over a big mouth jar and submerge the jar, use the suction
to trap it in the net.

Jeff Ludwig

Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Craig Brye

An empty gallon milk container works very well. Make sure the container is
rinsed clean. Take the container and submerge it so the water flows into
the container. This works to actively suck the water from the top of the
tank. The Duck Weed is then sucked into the container in great quantities.
This might have to be repeated several times in one day, and also several
days in a row. This method works very well on removing the film from the
top of the water as well. Sort of like a protein skimmer.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

newsan.2002.09.29.20.17.17.282526.29856@aprilfoo lpoint.com...

Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Greg

goldfish love them.
"Paul" wrote in message
newsan.2002.09.29.20.17.17.282526.29856@aprilfoo lpoint.com...
Ok, I let a little slip through and now can't seem to get rid of it.

What eats it? Or,(as I'm afraid I'll hear) do I just keep picking it out?

Flame reflectore on

Paul

Duck Weed!! Duck Weed!! Duck Weed!! Troy Church Ponds 7 05-04-2005 09:22 PM
Duck, duck, goose! Monique Reed Edible Gardening 1 23-10-2003 02:22 AM
My Duck Weed Farm BenignVanilla Ponds 1 03-07-2003 04:08 AM
Pixie Dust/Duck Weed/Azolla/Pond Scum BenignVanilla Ponds 5 27-06-2003 07:28 PM
Duck weed. Anna Vaca Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:20 AM