Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Greg T

Default Plants growing twisted and horizontal.

I've got two plants in my tank experiencing what I think is excess
light. Eusteralis stellata and Hygrophila polysperma 'Sunset' tend to
grow horizontal and twisted stems as if it's try to escape the lights.
I don't mind the Sunset hygro doing that but E. stellata doesn't look
good. I've got 144W CPF over 50g. Also E. stellata looks 'burned' on
the leaves that are directly exposed. Is this really too much light?
or could something else be the cause?

Greg