Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
B.

Default Help with PMDD?

Is it possible someone can help me in discovering exactly what PMDD consist
of. I have tried to find a formula for it but i have yet to discover it.
My plants are growing but it seems they need a nutrient boost. If any one
can write and tell me what is in PMDD and where to get the supplies to make
it i would deeply appreciate. Even if you supply me with a website that has
this information that would be fine. Thanks

Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Dinky

"B." wrote in message
: Is it possible someone can help me in discovering exactly what PMDD consist
: of. I have tried to find a formula for it but i have yet to discover it.
: My plants are growing but it seems they need a nutrient boost. If any one
: can write and tell me what is in PMDD and where to get the supplies to make
: it i would deeply appreciate. Even if you supply me with a website that has
: this information that would be fine. Thanks
:
:

http://www.hydroponics.com/info/aquatics/pmdd.htm

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/

http://www.aquabotanic.com/PMDDprimer.htm

Hope this helps.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Dinky

:
: Have a look at this too
:
: http://www.dlink.org/aqua/pmdd.html
:
: Dominic

That's the one I was lokoing for! You gave me that when I got the pmdd stuff
from you, (think it was you, menory sucks, getting old) but forgot to backup my
bookmarks when I did a reinstall.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
B.

Thanks alot for all the info. It is exactly what i was looking for.
Thanks.