GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   locale check (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16149-locale-check.html)

Aimee Couture 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Brampton, Canada (suburbs of Toronto)

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 18:03:46 GMT, Mike K wrote:

I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Mike Settle 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Mike K wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Rocky Mount, North Carolina, USA

--
Mike Settle

To reply, do not use the reply to address. It is a spam trap. Reply to
MSETTLE (at) cox (dot) net

I am not agent #1908 of the non-existent Lumber Cartel (tinlc)tm

Haywire 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Brampton, Ontario, Canada

minutes from Toronto

Zerex 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Columbus, Ohio

ddaquaria 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

in article , Mike K at
wrote on 12/25/02 12:03 PM:

I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Austin, TX

big D
--
Remove the word ³REMOVE² to reply to me.

Check out my fish site @
http://homepage.mac.com/ddaquaria/ddaquaria/

Or just a whole lot of macro and other aquarium pictures @
http://homepage.mac.com/ddaquaria/