GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   locale check (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16149-locale-check.html)

Mike K 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Philippe Lemaire 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Blegny, Belgium

LeighMo 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Upstate NY

Leigh

Trygve Lillefosse 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 18:03:46 GMT, Mike K wrote:
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Bergen/Norway/Europe

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King - Ruler Of The World
Conquering the world for YOU since 1972.

Strgazr 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Blanchard, Oklahoma

RTeodiuhg 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Austin, TX

"Bruce Geist" wrote in message
Detroit, MI, USA.
Mike K wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Tulsa OK

Paul 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

San Bernardino area, Southern Calif.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."

NetMax 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Ottawa, Canada

NetMax