GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   locale check (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16149-locale-check.html)

350X_Rider 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Knoxville, TN!!!

Go Vols!!!!

--
350X_Rider
-------------------------
1992 TRX-350 XX
'98 Tacoma Ext Cab 4X4 Lifted....
ICQ:137012664
http://home.earthlink.net/~buddygardner/
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤° `°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø

"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C),
it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment.
By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500,
whichever is greater, for each violation."

If you do send me unsolicited e-mail I will proof-read it at a rate
of $100 per hour (4 hour minimum).

Philip Ash 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Nottingham , UK .

Phil.

"Mike K" wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Rover 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Antwerp, Belgium
"Mike K" schreef in bericht

Empty 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Mike K wrote in
:

I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the
world.

Seattle, WA, USA, Earth.

~Empty

--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never

Nestor 10 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Mike K wrote in message ...

...So where are you folks from?

East Ridge (Chattanooga), TN, USA

--
-Y-

Nestor 10

".chkr" is for mail-bots

chet 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Sacramento California

Arild Madsen 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Mike K wrote:
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Oslo
Norway

Erik Leung 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

San Francisco, CA

----
Erik Leung
http://Toshir0.tripod.com/

Sergey Politaev 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

"Mike K" wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.

Novosibirsk, Russia.
--
~SP~
I am not a perfectionist.

Chuck Gadd 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:02:41 +0600, "Sergey Politaev"
wrote:

Novosibirsk, Russia.

I do computer programming work with several peoeple who live in
Novosibirsk! They have often asked about my tanks, but have never
seen a planted tank in person. What a small world.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Keith 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Catawba, Va. Just outside Roanoke.

So where are you folks from?

Keith Moore

Sergey Politaev 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message

I do computer programming work with several peoeple who live in
Novosibirsk! They have often asked about my tanks, but have never
seen a planted tank in person. What a small world.

I remember you told about this cooperation may be an year ago. As I no,
Novosibirsk computer programmers are among the most potent guys in the
field.
As for the main topic of this group, it's more for them then for local
aquarists, that they didn't saw any of the planted tanks - neither me, nor
my collegues don't make any conspiracy of our hobby - let them call me and I
will show them something. And of course, you're welcome!-) Why don't you
arrange a buiseness trip to Siberia?
And yeah, the Globe is not very big at all, for those, equipped with
turbojets especially. During past three weeks I've been in Moscow,
Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Chita, Barnaul and Tomsk, covered approx. 13 000 km
(the end of the year, you understand, the time to be in a lot of places
simultaneously$^)
--
~SP~
If you woke up breathing, congratulations!