GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   locale check (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16149-locale-check.html)

dlh 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

HELENA, MONTANA US of A

"Mike K" wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Nsty N8 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Rockford, IL

Neight Goetz

Ed 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Lomita, CA 90717

Ed
i-aquaria.com

lynsey 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Glasgow, Scotland.
Ed wrote in message ...
Lomita, CA 90717

Ed
i-aquaria.com

Brian 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

In article ,
Mike K wrote:

So where are you folks from?

Woodbridge, VA (suburb of Washington, DC)

Brian Heller

It is easier to tame wild beasts
than to conquer the human mind.

Aqua 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Savannah, Georgia. USA

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Stephen Nichols 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Christchurch, New Zealand

Steve

cindy 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Newbie from San Jose, CA

animal 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Windsor,Ontario,Canada.Just across the river from Detroit,Mi.
"cindy" wrote in message
om...
Newbie from San Jose, CA

Lee Clemmer 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Atlanta, GA

Lee

The Nymans 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

McCordsville (find a map), Indiana, USA.

nemo97

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Silicon Valley/San Jose, CA

Victor M. Martinez 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Better late than never.... Austin, Texas.

--
Victor M. Martinez | The University of Texas at Austin
| Department of Chemical Engineering
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv | Austin, TX 78712
If we knew what we were doing it would not be called research, would it?

Dave J 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

locale check

Vancouver B.C. Canada