Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Dan Resler

Default Pets Warehouse lawsuit

For those of you who are still following the Pets Warehouse lawsuit, make
sure to check out the ongoing discussion at Pets Forum - Novak is still up
to his shenanigans. Probably the easiest way to get there is to go to
http://www.petsforum.com/psw/ and then scroll down to the "Discuss the
Lawsuit" link on the right towards the bottom of the page.

And yes, as hard as it is to believe, the lawsuit goes on and on and on and ...

dan
--
Dan Resler email:
Computer Science Dept.
Old 02-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Dinky

Default lawsuit

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message

(is that legally sanitized enough to avoid a lawsuit?)

Doubt it. bg

Old 02-12-2003, 02:08 AM
Robert H

Eric Schreiber wrote in message . ..
Chuck Gadd wrote:

Check out the 11-25-03 entry:
http://www.petsforum.com/psw/Docket2.htm

I love it when appropriate things happen to deserving people.

(is that legally sanitized enough to avoid a lawsuit?)

It was dismissed against all but one person. Me. Like I said, it ain't over yet.
Old 02-12-2003, 03:24 AM
Dinky

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message
Check out the 11-25-03 entry:

http://www.petsforum.com/psw/Docket2.htm

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Mumbo Jumbo to me, but....dismissed? Hooray!

Old 02-12-2003, 04:33 AM
Chuck Gadd

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:55:25 GMT, "Dinky"
wrote:

Mumbo Jumbo to me, but....dismissed? Hooray!

Yup, I count 8 motions to dismiss granted. Not completely gone yet,
but it's getting there.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Old 02-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Dave Engle

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message
Yup, I count 8 motions to dismiss granted. Not completely gone

yet,
but it's getting there.

It looks to me like Robert H's motion to dismiss was the only one not
granted. Anyone know why that might be?

I sure am glad that things seem to be going in the right direction,
though, and I certainly hope that Mr. Novak gets everything that he
deserves.
--
Dave Engle