Old 15-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Troy Bruder

Default Scavenger Shrimp

Does anyone have any recommendations for freshwater shrimp that help keep
the tank clean by eating dead/decaying plant leaves?

Troy

Old 15-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Ghost shrimp will do the job..and they're cheap.
They will prey on fry though.

Old 15-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Troy Bruder

Thanks. I had those before, but I think my Bala sharks ate them all!
(That's probably why they got so big so quick!)