Old 06-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Ben

Default Christmas moss

Does anyone know of anyplace online that is selling Christmas moss? I'm
having a difficult time finding it in my corner of the US. Thanks

Ben
Old 06-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Dunter Powries

Ben wrote in message
Does anyone know of anyplace online that is selling Christmas moss? I'm
having a difficult time finding it in my corner of the US. Thanks

Do you have Latin for it, or link to photo?

Old 06-01-2004, 03:33 AM
Paul

"Ben" wrote in message
Does anyone know of anyplace online that is selling Christmas moss? I'm
having a difficult time finding it in my corner of the US. Thanks

Ben

Been kind of wondering where myself, Couple weeks ago there was a posted pic
in aba and there was some of this in the tank. Maybe the poster will reply
here.
--
Paul

Old 06-01-2004, 04:42 AM
Csowl102

Hello,

Well, I was just on the Arizona Aquatic Gardens website, and they are currently
selling Asian Christmas Moss in their new arrivals section. The direct URL to
this segment of their site is: http://www.azgardens.com/new_limited_plants.php

I hope this helps.

Chris

Old 06-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Ben

Csowl102 wrote:
Hello,

Well, I was just on the Arizona Aquatic Gardens website, and they are currently
selling Asian Christmas Moss in their new arrivals section. The direct URL to
this segment of their site is: http://www.azgardens.com/new_limited_plants.php

I hope this helps.

Chris

I first saw this stuff on http://www.onehappygirl.com/aqua2.jpg when it
was posted, and now i'm on a mission to find this someplace local if
possible but it seems that most places just give me the blank look
before just telling me that they can't get it. One question about
Arizona Aquatic Gardens, how reliable are they?

Ben
Old 06-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Dunter Powries

Ben wrote in message
Csowl102 wrote:
Hello,

Well, I was just on the Arizona Aquatic Gardens website, and they are

currently
selling Asian Christmas Moss in their new arrivals section. The direct

URL to
this segment of their site is:

http://www.azgardens.com/new_limited_plants.php

I hope this helps.

Chris

I first saw this stuff on http://www.onehappygirl.com/aqua2.jpg when it
was posted, and now i'm on a mission to find this someplace local if
possible but it seems that most places just give me the blank look
before just telling me that they can't get it. One question about
Arizona Aquatic Gardens, how reliable are they?

A lot of people on this group have had less-than-entirely-positive
experiences with them. I order from them two or three times a year and have
no real complaint. Their stock is excellent but their customer service can
be 'inconsistent' - nothing dishonest, just addled.

Old 07-01-2004, 03:40 PM
LeighMo

Try FloridaDriftwood.com

http://www.floridadriftwood.com/product.asp?3=108

They list it as in-stock for $5. They also have other cool, unusual plants
like algae balls and Marsilea. Check it out. I've been very happy whenever
I've ordered. (Though I think they have a shipping fee, so it might not be
worth your while to order just one plant.)

Leigh

[IBC] Moss dressing pots was : culitvating moss on a large scale Kev Bailey Bonsai 2 20-07-2005 03:59 PM
Looking for Christmas &/or Java Moss scotth[NO] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 07-10-2004 05:54 PM
Christmas tips Cliff United Kingdom 9 30-11-2003 11:43 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM
Will Tylan (an antibiotic) kill my christmas tree? Dick N. Bush Lawns 0 06-12-2002 07:47 AM