Old 11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
CS

Default Hard-to-Find Plants--Current List

Below is my current availability list--please contact me for prices/shipping
and to be sure I still have the plant in stock. I am getting a new shipment
in on Sunday and will post a new list then.

Thanks!!!

Lowcoaster

Scientific Name Common Name
Alternanthera reineckii var. lilacina
Ammania multiflora
Anubias barteri Various sizes including "show sizes" Contact me for
pricing and pictures
Anubias barteri var. nana "Stardust"
Anubias barteri var. nana "Wrinkled Leaf" Interesting cultvar
Anubias hastifolia Super Wicked show size. Email me for pics
Anubias heterophylla "Lancelota" Used to be called A. congensis
Anubias nana "marbled" These are AMAZING.
Anubias sp. "Garbon" Undescrbed, likely related to A. nana, interestin
leaves said to resemble a lemon plant.
Aquatic Lily Unknown species-- Limited
Bacopa lanigera Variegated Bacopa Out of Stock
Bacopa myriophylloides Fine leafed bacopa-NICE Out of Stock
Blyxa alternifolius Special order only
Blyxa aubertii
Blyxa japonica
Cabomba aquatica "Light Green" Cabomba
Cabomba furcata/juscata/piauhyensis Red Cabomba
Cabomba palaeformis A relatively new Cabomba sp.
Chladophora aegaropila Japanese Moss Balls--Cool and Rare 1 Left
Crinium natans "Crispus" Possibly a syn. Cr. aquatica Out of Stock
Crypt. pontederiifolia IT IS NOW IN STOCK!!!
Echinodorus "Apart"
Echinodorus "Apart"--show size 1 Left
Echinodorus "Long Leaf" interesting cultivar
Echinodorus "Red Rubin" Show Size Out of Stock
Echinodorus major Ruffle swords--NICE!!!
Echinodorus Oriental Show size Special order only
Echinodorus Ozelot Show Lg Ozelot Sword Special order only
Echinodorus Rose Large Special order only
Echinodorus Rose Show size Special order only
Echinodorus sp. "Harbich" interesting cultivar
Echinodorus tenellus "Broad Leaf" Producing runners
Echinodorus tenellus "Microleaf" Pygmy Chain Sword Out of Stock
Eleocharis parvula Dwarf Hairgrass Out of Stock
Eleocharis vivipara Common Hairgrass Out of Stock
Eriocaulon cinereum VERY RARE foreground plant Out of Stock
Eriocaulon setaceum Pipewort Out of Stock
Heteranthera dubia Out of Stock
Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides Interesting foreground plant Out of Stock
Hygrophila angustifolia Giant Hygro (12+")
Hygrophila corymbosa "compacta"
Lagenandra thwaitesii Silver Edged Sword (foreground) Out of Stock
Limnophila aromatica--this is the one identified by Tepoot and is from
Asia. Out of Stock
Limnophila hippuroides--some literature descibes this native of N.
America as L. aromatica and Gratiola officinalis
Limnophila sessiflora Asian ambulia (12-14")
Ludwigia arcuatus Narrow or Needle Leaf Ludwigia Out of Stock
Ludwigia inclinata 1 Left
Ludwigia ovalis
Mangrove Seedling about 10" rooted nicely
Microcarpaea minima Interesting foreground plant-NICE!!!
Microsorium pteropus XL Java Ferns 6-8' tall
Myriophullum propinquum Special order only
Myriophullum tuberculatum Red Milfoil or ambulia Out of Stock
Myriophyllum dicoccum
Myriophyllum matogrossense
Nesea pedicellata
Nesea sp. Red Africam Hygro
Nymphea micrantha
Nymphoides sp.
Pogostemon(Eustralis) stellatus "Broad Leaf"
Polygonum pedunculare
Potamogeton malaianus Out of Stock
Potamogeton octandrus Out of Stock
Ranalisma rostrata Sprouting submersed leaves and runners Out of Stock
Riccia fluitans Golfball size portion
Rotala macrandra Out of Stock
Rotala macrandra "green" Really Nice!!!
Rotala najean Out of Stock
Tonina Fluviatilis Special order only
Tonina sp. Rooting Nicely Out of Stock
Val. Americana var. natans Interesting val with extremely narrow
leaves
Val. Contortionist Twisted Val Out of Stock
Val. Rubra Serpena Out of Stock
Val. Torta Corkscrew Val

Lead Weights

Special orders gladly accepted.