Old 20-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default You lied and the kid died

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
As some might know, I'm the only guy in a 16 female medical
office, we have 2 nurses here. One is my age, her husband
worked with my wife at another job/facility but we're all
real close. My company is very good to us, we're all real
good friend in and out of work...

Yesterday, our youngest nurse 28, had her labor induced at
630am, and all day, they were just trying to play M&D
and rest. Last night, while everyone was resting, the fetal
heart monitor goes into alarm mode, the door busts open,
the prenatal ICU team show up, wheel the cart down to
a certain central area in the nurse's station/monitoring area....
The parents are in tears glued to the glass as they watch
the doctor pull, poke and prod on their new little 18hr old
boy, Jacob.....

The pediatrician walks out and explains that Jacob has a
condition, that is inhibiting his heart to continue it's usual
electric activity and ability to transmit such electricity.
For children, this is fatal. Jacob was put on a ventilator,
planned to be taken off sometime this afternoon....
Fellas, I've never gotten religious, although I go to church
and have for 23 years, but this one time, give me one
minute....Pray with me... I"m praying that God allows this
child to breathe easier while he decides what he's going to do,
for Carmen and Jason, who need all the prayers they can get.
I'm praying for this to be as 'what's the word' easy as it can be...

Also, in your prayer, remember to take enough time to bless
yourself.... you matter too.
--
RedForeman ©®

Perhaps your god never answered your prayers and the prayers
of your many friends because you honor Sunday more than Jesus.
And then you lied here to everyone about the name of the child
and so everybody was praying for the wrong person. It's funny
that you would try to humble yourself before God yet lie about
the name of the child. It's funny that you would try to humble
yourself before God for 23 years by adopting a false sabbath day,
and then the kid that you lied about would die on Sunday (your
favored day). The bottom line, you lied and the kid died.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...6selm%3D103534
l617tko78%2540corp.supernews.com%26rnum%3D2

-Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 20-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

news6sZb.579505$ts4.186445@pd7tw3no...

My granny lied. harry United Kingdom 3 20-02-2012 05:55 PM
What kid of plant is this? Donovan Niewoehner Freshwater Aquaria Plants 9 18-07-2003 10:13 AM
What kid of plant is this? Donovan Niewoehner Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 18-05-2003 11:56 AM
Need info on White Wing Vampire Bat for my Kid Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 06-02-2003 03:21 AM