Old 27-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Alan M

Default Redforeman Continues To Heap Abuse On Me Daily

"Daryl S. Kabatoff" wrote in message
news8q%b.620955$X%5.334804@pd7tw2no...
The problem originated here in these fish groups, now Redforeman is

heaping
verbal abuse on me on a daily basis in the other groups that I participate
in. Please request that Redforeman stops harassing me. The sooner that
Redforeman ceases these tactics, the sooner I will leave the fish groups.

Try prodding a stone fish Der.

Old 27-02-2004, 10:33 PM

and I'll continue my
complaints here in the fish groups until Jesus returns.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

Why in God's green Earth don't you do something positive with your
life instead?

This is your lesson to learn, not anyone else's.

Help people and show compassion when in pain whether it be with algae
or with Red's lost. You have not done either. You've said your peace,
now move on.

Let it go, spend your time doing something that makes you happy rather
than feeding the demon and then complaining about after it bit you in
the butt. Karmic irony. A little judgement day here on earth

Perhaps you will realize it just not worth it and venting here
repeatedly does not help after you hung yourself with your own rope,
there's little sympathy and compassion after you do that all on your
own.

Take a big step back and try and realize what you are doing to
yourself.
No one makes you upset except __you__.

If you walk away from all this it will not change a thing in your life
except make you happier. You'll waste less time on this and get to the
things in life that have more meaning than hate.

A wise person is a master of their own mind, a fool is salve to it.
Which will you be?

Regards,
Tom Barr

Old 28-02-2004, 01:37 AM
Moontanman

What did the rest of us do to deserve you?You may not live long enough to see
Jesus return but we all have to take your abuse? I hope for your sake Jesus has
a sense of humor. If you want to vent, move to the middle east and complain
about your religious problems there. I'm sure someone will take notice
reletively soon.

Moon
Old 28-02-2004, 04:03 AM
Bassett

That's part of his problem,, he spat the dummy years ago, and never got
over the fact, that it would never come back..

"Mark Stone" wrote in message

Hey Daryl, if you post your physical address I'll be happy to mail one
of my grandchildren's pacifiers to you. --M

Old 02-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Empty

"Daryl S. Kabatoff" wrote in
news8q%b.620955$X%5.334804@pd7tw2no:

If I have to complain about
this matter again, then I'll be using a public account, and I'll
continue my complaints here in the fish groups until Jesus returns.

Ummm, OK.

You know how you could solve your RedForeman problem? Just like I am about
to solve my Kabatoffhisrocker problem... with a killfile.

*plonk*

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other

Old 04-03-2004, 03:52 AM
Ken Pinard

*plonk*

Just wondering where the "plonk" fits in. The only reason I as is that is
the English translation of my last name "Pinard" (which for reference refers
to a cheap red wine, did I say real cheap).

Just curious,

Ken Pinard